All of us here at American Eagle Food Machinery understand how COVID-19 uniquely challenges all businesses we serve, from those of you using our equipment daily, to our valued partners who distribute, re-sell, and service our machines. We understand that our equipment serves crucial functions for foodservice operators still trying to prepare and deliver food to a hungry population. We want you to know how we are choosing to respond to COVID-19.
With COVID-19 presenting an ever-changing situation every single day, we’re dedicated to working together to keep your business running smoothly. We are prioritizing the safety and health of our employees and taking extra precautions to ensure the same for everyone who chooses to do business with us.
To that end, we are committed to:
- Remain open. Groups of employees work remotely, encouraging social distancing to protect vulnerable populations, and helping our employees balance any childcare or family needs. Through the use of technology, all of our office and support staff are available by phone during our normal business hours 9A-5P CST, Monday through Friday. Please be patient with us if a call doesn’t transfer properly or if you are directed to leave a voicemail. Rest assured that we will respond to your call.
- Respond to emails. Please continue to send purchase orders or product inquiries to email@example.com and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any customer support issues.
- Shipping orders. Depending on staffing levels at our warehouse, there may be a small delay in getting an order shipped. We will continue to ship in-stock parts and orders for equipment in support of your business operation and help ensure continuity.
- Extra Sanitation Procedures. Both our offices and warehouse have increased cleaning to protect our employees and prevent the spread of germs through any inbound or outbound shipments.
- Dispatching service calls. To the best of our ability, we will perform services while assessing overall safety for both our service providers and customers on a case by case basis.
All of these extra precautions might mean slightly slower response times from our team, so we ask for your patience and understanding during these challenging times.
We are all in this together, so if there is any way our team can assist you, please let us know. We wish you well, and hope you and your families stay safe and healthy!