- Warranty And Support
- Our Company
A commercial meat slicer can quickly turn many of the meat products in your cooler into perfectly sliced pieces ready to consume. Commercial meat slicers are usually used to cut cured deli meats and cheeses. A typical commercial meat slicer has an electric motor, a metal base, and a feeder tray that moves product past a metal blade to produce the perfect slice. Using the right commercial meat slicer can save your business valuable time and money. Our commercial meat slicers can efficiently slice a section of turkey, ham, or any type of meat or cheese into ready to sell and eat slices.
It’s important to note that not all commercial meat slicers are the same. Depending on what your needs are, we have the products for you to make an informed decision. Different commercial meat slicers have different features and functionality. Below is a list of features that come standard on all of our commercial slicers:
• ETL Certified To Conform To NSF/ANSI 8, CSA, CE Standards
• Numerical dial adjusts to precise thickness from .2mm
• Durable multi-traction drive belt, enclosed motor and components
• Sharpener stones quickly and easily readies blade with the push of a button
• Durable & convenient compact design
• Safety guard to prevent operator from coming in contact with blade
• 1 Year Limited Warranty
If you are in need of a commercial meat slicer or any commercial food equipment, give us a call or visit our product line. American Eagle® Food Machinery has been providing value-added commercial food equipment solutions to the restaurant, hospitality, and food service industry for over 30 years. We’re proud to work with many of the world’s finest culinary professionals with our headquarters in the great food city of Chicago!